Please welcome back regular guest contributor, author of Being Christian – a racy novel that explores the dark underbelly of the right-wing Christian world – and the go-to blogger on shocking religion news, hypocrisy, and all things church v. state (weekly upchucks), KC Boyd.
You can link over to the official KC Boyd site here for the rest of this post. It’s well worth a look, because I left out a ton of great upchuckable stuff, including antidotes! These are but a few of her weekly “where religion meets your rights” collection:
Your Weekly Upchucks: The place where religion meets your rights
– by KC Boyd
Abortion, Contraception and Women’s Rights
- Dry Heaves: The Right Is Coming for Your Birth Control—They Just Don’t Want You to Know It, Yet.
- Steam Out The Ears, Upchuck Out The Mouth: Get Angry: 41 Years After ‘Roe,’ Thousands of Women Are Dying From Unsafe Abortions
- Up Our Chucks: Let’s not kid ourselves: 2014 was a terrible year for reproductive rights
- Sue Spew: Creationists Gonna Sue For First Amendment Right To Tax Breaks To Build Noah’s Ark
- A Stealth Upchuck: Across the river, KY denies tax aid to the Creation Museum’s Noah’s Ark Amusement Park while over in Ohio, the quietly born-again Governor Kasich stealthily religionizes school mentorship program.
- Upchucking Soon. In A State Near You: Texas Isn’t the Only State Where the Right Is Pushing Indoctrination Instead of Education in Public Schools
Fifty Shades Of Hate
- It Ain’t No Use To Sit And Ponder Upchuck: CHRISTIANS MORE SUPPORTIVE OF TORTURE THAN NON-RELIGIOUS AMERICANS
- Billious Bile: The Election Thief In Chief Ken Blackwell attacks Kerry for foiling peace efforts because he wore a ‘shrimp-pink’ tie.
Fifty Shades Of Lies, Hypocrisies And Other such Untruths
- Frothy Spew Lies: Rick Santorum: Obama Is Faking War With ISIS, Allowing Persecution Of Christians
Fifty Shades Of Stark Raving Mad
- Alzheimers Eruption: Pat Robertson says you don’t need to visit a doctor when you’re sick since God should be your physician
- Alzheimers Redux Chux: Pat Robertson: Hillary Clinton Suffered Secret ‘Minor Strokes,’ Would Lose To Bush-Kasich ‘Dream Ticket’
- Alzy’s The III: Pat Robertson: Gays ‘Will Die Out Because They Don’t Reproduce’
If Media Is The Message
- Pants On Fire Chuck!!! Gay conversion group’s billboard star not a twin … and he is STILL gay
- Pukey Puke Puke: Bryan Fischer: Jesus Would Support The Use Of Torture Because God Is A God Of War
Israel, End Times And Hagees
- A Messianic Kind Of Upchuck: Netanyahu met with US Senator-elect and Crazy Christer, Joni Ernst (R-IA). His statement can be found here
- Loving The Jews To Death: Hagee Ministries Are Creating A ‘Sanctuary Of Hope’ TO Train Up God’s Army & Take Back America
- Atten Hut-Chut: The Religious Right is claiming a chaplain was punished for being a Christian. Truth is he was proselytizing
- Cruzin’ On Upchuck: Ted Cruz: Too Extreme For Even Pat Robertson
- Regurgitating Truth: Reminding us how theocratic Jeb is, Terri Schiavo’s Husband Speaks Out On Jeb’s Presidential Bid
- Son Of Demons Chuck: Bobby Jindal’s parents are Hindu, but he has no problem partnering with the AFA, which says Hinduism is demonic
Religion Gone Bad
- Leaking Vomit: Leaked Salvation Army Document Shows Pro-LGBT PR Campaign Is Just Spin
Same Sex Issues
- Pootie Poop: Religious Right Cheers On Vladimir Putin As Anti-LGBT Violence In Russia Surges
- Miserable Marco Missed The Toilet Bowl: Marco Rubio to Pope Francis: I’ll stop you!
- Bachmann Turner Overchuck: Michele Bachmann brags that she “defeated” liberals with logic, smarts and “evidence-based arguments”
- Bachmann Upchuck Overdrive: Michele Bachmann pushes Christian Nationalism in farewell interview with far-right WorldNetDaily
- Defending Doo-Doo: Lawmaker Defends ‘Legitimate Rape’/antiabortion bill
Scandal . . . Or Worse
- Upchuckable Morals A’Showin’: Texas GOP congressman & Tea Party favorite who owns ‘blow-me.org’ website accused of sexual harassment
- Upchucking The ‘Biblical Number’ Of 7: The godly dad in that oh-so-pure Christianity based show, ‘7th Heaven, confesses: I Molested Girls
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Buckeye Barf: Muslim woman sues Ohio’s Cuyahoga County, says she was forced to attend Christian prayer services while serving jail sentence
- Immaculate Upchuck: Americans who believe in Virgin birth 73%, Newborn Jesus in manger 81%, 3 wise men 75%
- Palmetto Puke: Although the South Carolina legislature doesn’t officially convene until January 13th, it has already pre-filed an onslaught of bills that could violate the separation of church and state.